Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Buffalo Chicken Pasta Bake. Made this last night. It was great except that I put a bit too much buffalo. I did a cup of buffalo and a cup of ranch. Next time I might do 1/2 and 1 1/2. Super easy recipe tho. Def a repeat!

Buffalo Chicken Pasta Bake. Made this last night. It was great except that I put a bit too much buffalo. I did a cup of buffalo and a cup of ranch. Next time I might do 1/2 and 1 1/2. Super easy recipe tho. Def a repeat!
Buffalo Chicken Pasta Bake. Made this last night. It was great except that I put a bit too much buffalo. I did a cup of buffalo and a cup of ranch. Next time I might do 1/2 and 1 1/2. Super easy recipe tho. Def a repeat!

Download whole gallery
World's Best Mac and Cheese Recipe
World's Best Mac and Cheese Recipe

Download whole gallery
Crock Pot Orange Chicken
Crock Pot Orange Chicken

Download whole gallery
Weight Watchers Recipes and Diets: Weight Watchers Recipes: Gnocchi
Weight Watchers Recipes and Diets: Weight Watchers Recipes: Gnocchi

Download whole gallery
chicken & avocado enchiladas
chicken & avocado enchiladas

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment