Friday, November 22, 2013

Buffalo Chicken Wedge Salad. @jen Lee says it's good so I'm gonna have to try it. I like that you use a rotisserie chicken. This could make a quick meal on a busy night

Spinach Mushroom Enchiladas Recipe
Spinach Mushroom Enchiladas Recipe
Click here to download
Chicken piccata...one of my favs
Chicken piccata...one of my favs
Click here to download
Buffalo Chicken Wedge Salad. @jen Lee says it's good so I'm gonna have to try it. I like that you use a rotisserie chicken. This could make a quick meal on a busy night
Buffalo Chicken Wedge Salad.  @jen  Lee says it's good so I'm gonna have to try it.  I like that you use a rotisserie chicken.  This could make a quick meal on a busy night
Click here to download
This is the BEST chicken pot pie ever.
This is the BEST chicken pot pie ever.
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment