Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Cajun Chicken Fettuccine Recipe- I made this spicy goodness tonight and it was really good. I added zucchini (which was awesome), used homemade low-cal alfredo sauce, and bow tie pasta. DELICIOUS!! ~Christina

Bubble Up Enchiladas
Bubble Up Enchiladas
Click here to download
Chicken Enchiladas Verdes Recipe
Chicken Enchiladas Verdes Recipe
Click here to download
Verde Chicken Enchiladas
Verde Chicken Enchiladas
Click here to download
Cajun Chicken Fettuccine Recipe- I made this spicy goodness tonight and it was really good. I added zucchini (which was awesome), used homemade low-cal alfredo sauce, and bow tie pasta. DELICIOUS!! ~Christina
Cajun Chicken Fettuccine Recipe- I made this spicy goodness tonight and it was really good. I added zucchini (which was awesome), used homemade low-cal alfredo sauce, and bow tie pasta. DELICIOUS!! ~Christina
Click here to download
Weight Watchers Mexican Chicken Breasts
Weight Watchers Mexican Chicken Breasts
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment